Small Digital Temperature Controller for Coolers AKO-13120 120V
Thermostats and thermometers range from -50 ºC to +99.9 ºC
Digital thermostat for control of temperature in refrigeration applications where space is tight.
Included: Digital thermostat, 1 contact (compressor), 1 temperature-sensor, Fahrenheit and Celsius readings, mounting bracket, automatic defrost timer, adjustable -50F +250F.
Applications: Industrial and commercial refrigeration systems – walk in coolers, reach-in coolers, chillers, food display cases, automatic beverage dispensers, market and food showcases, commercial beverage coolers, supermarket refrigerated display cases, bakery display cases, thermolabile, incubators and various other temperature commercial equipment requiring off cycle defrost.
The dimensions of the panel cut-out make them exchangeable with traditional mechanical thermometers, by also integrating the thermostat and defrost clock function in a single unit.
- Programmable for cold and heat.
- Defrost by compressor stop.
- Possible password for entering programming,
- Indication in ºC or ºF programme selectable and probe calibration.
- Temperature range -50 ºC to +99.9 ºC
- 2 Display digits (ºC/ºF) • Resolution 1 ºC
- Precision ±1 ºC
- NTC Probe included
- Panel cut-out dimensions 25,4×58 mm
- Front dimensions 32 x 66 mm
- Depth 51 mm
- SPST relay 16 A